On the 19th of September 2013, we had a trekking
expedition. The purpose of this expedition was to bring the family even closer,
to learn the strength and weaknesses of each other. The expedition started at
Macritchie reservoir and ended at the top of Bukit Timah hill. The distance we
covered was approximately 9km. Here are some photos of the day
How do we get to
Bukit Timah?
It has begun!
Now we are here, OMG
so far!
Photo time
Crossing the bridge,
a really nice view.
Can I join you guys?
Please!
Helping one another,
that’s what family do for one another.
Teck wah “I am the
man!” Huda “Hi! I am here” Firman “Ewah,Ewah!” Azhar doing bhangra, I
think.Sadid “ Haiz, I give up”
The weather was really hot but we kept on going. It began to take a toll on one of our members, Jeremy.
Jeremy clearly
showing signs of fatigue
One of the pit stops
we had.
Jeremy kept on going,
the family was supporting him as well!
Everyone showing
signs of fatigue
We began to think
whether we could actually complete this trek
But we only had one
last hurdle, which was this long flight of steps!
At this point, all of
us were exhausted but we kept on motivating one another. We could do this.
We did make it. All
of us!
We made it!
We met our objective for this trekking expedition which was
to learn each other weaknesses and strength. During the trek, we supported and
kept one another motivated. We made it through the expedition because we had
one another, if we were to be alone, we would have failed. This family is ready
to make a difference in the life of the people that they are going to help.
Well done everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment